Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Senior Member 4 Gold Stars
4,460 Posts
http://www.angelfire.com/sc/chevy/

Guys, Steve is always fair on his prices and great to deal with. I doubt you will hear anything negative about him. I hear time and time again about his fast shipping as well as the quality of his parts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Louisville Body Shops....

Mike..........Do you know anyone in the Louisville area that does good body work cheap? My wagon has some rust issues and needs a few hours of work. Let me know. Thanks...........Dave in Crestwood

·
Senior Member 4 Gold Stars
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave, "good body work cheap" don't really go together in a sentence :eek:

Most shops will want to charge time and expense. In the area now labor is $44.00 per hour most places.

You can call Dennis at Fender Menders Body Shop, 969-5540 and tell him I (Mike Milam) referd you. That MIGHT get him to consider it.

He won't want to paint the car. But he may consider some repair.

·
Administrator
9,086 Posts
The guy working on my 57 is really good and is not very expensive, but he is 30 miles south of louisville, but it's worth the drive if you have time to wait on him, because he needs to finish mine first:)

And the best part is he will look at your car and give you a total estimate for the job, most people go by the hour so when he gave me a full estimate I felt good, not that theirs anything wrong with by the hour guys.

His name Is Tim call him 1-502-724-3265

He will give you a great price and he does excellant work start to finsh

If you need he can pick your car up like he did mine .

Otis / Trifive

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've done business with Steve Case for a couple years now. NO COMPLAINTS. Once I bought a pair of leaf springs from him. Rather than charge me shipping on them from his location, he bought them from Ralph Roberts in Vancouver Washington and had Ralph Ship them to me. I guess Steve and Ralph are old friends. It is that kind of thing that will continue to bring me back. Steve and Dianne are great people. Just my two cents. Later Fred

1 - 5 of 5 Posts