Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68,515 Posts
sorry, can't view. click on it and get OOPS!

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm about to get desperate here!!
I may have to get my 7 year old great-grandson to show me how!!!
I'll try again.:confused:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Assuming you're on PC.

The easiest way is you can just drag and drop an image from a file folder on your PC on to the area you normally type text in, then drag the blue corner boxes to resize.

Another method is to use this button here that gives you a couple more options.

Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Circle

It brings up this.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Circle

You can just drop an image on the grey box like mentioned above, or click anywhere in the grey box and it brings up the file explorer on your PC so you can find your saved pictures. The 'Link' thing I highlighted is another feature where you can put a link to an image you found on another website.

The last method is copy/paste or Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V. I used that for the screenshots above so I didn't have to save them to a file, upload it etc.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
Denver, Colorado 1956 Nomad
1,147 Posts
Carson explained it well.
If you are still having problems posting a picture click on this link. It will take you to the FAQ area of this site.
There they show you an example of how to upload an image.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank ya'll!!
Great info, especially the link to FAQ, never noticed that!!!

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gonna try this again. I'm kinda like starting over, but this is basically how things started for me.
Last Feb. I pulled the car into the shop that I had built strictly for this project and started taking things off.
From here things went south!!
Under the rats nest and carpet is when I found the rusted out floor, didn't know about that until then!!
It was at this point that. I wondered "What have I done"!!??
But nothing to do but carry on.
Anyway, just trying to show how it all got started and a little bit of how it has evolved like a lot of you guys do and still learning how to post pics, but I think I'm about to get a handle on it.
Thanks for the help and I hope this isn't too boring to ya'll, cause I'm having a Blast!!
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Rim Automotive exterior

I
Vehicle registration plate Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Plant Grass Pollution Soil Root

1 - 8 of 8 Posts