Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm currently building a 1957 chevy belair. Years ago the front mounts for the rear leaf springs were removed to install a racing set up. I know that I could fab some new mounts but I would really like to purchase some stock mounts to keep the car origional. Is there anyone that could help me locate the mounts? All help is appreciated...

John

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
I'm currently building a 1957 chevy belair. Years ago the front mounts for the rear leaf springs were removed to install a racing set up. I know that I could fab some new mounts but I would really like to purchase some stock mounts to keep the car origional. Is there anyone that could help me locate the mounts? All help is appreciated...

John
John, we are next door neighbors, I live in Brodhead. Come over to my house, I just found one of mine 2 days ago. The other is some where in all my parts. I just cut off a full set from a customers car but I think he may of sold them but I will check. I should have all of them but Lord knows what I've done with them:sign0020:.
Josh

·
RIP 11/24/2021
68,223 Posts
:hello: hi john and welcome. good to have you here. check out the sponsors here. :anim_25:

·
12,101 Posts
I have some of these that I cut off of frames when I do conversions. I have taken some off carefully and just plasma cut some of them off. Is this for a seamless or 2-piece frame? PM me and I'll get back to you but I'm out of town right now.

Welcome to the tribe. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.