thanks again

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
36,125 Posts
I just don't think they are selling very many of them. I think I've seen photos of only one car with their frame.

Art Morrison has probably sold more of his than all the rest combined.

Just speculation, Chevynut may have sold more of his than some of these guys have of theirs.

Certainly not a knock on anyone's stuff, it just seems to be the way it is, or at least what gets talked about.

·
Registered
510 Posts
morrison is working on or about the 800th tri 5 chassis. i believe the 57 that just sold on ebay for $167,000 had one of their chassis (hot rod garage) and there is a 55 convertible (blue with tan top) on ebay that has one. it may be the same guy that had the 57 or his buddy. i met them at a nashville show and looked at the cars. the chassis they had looked good but most any new one looks good. i have no idea how they drive.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I've asked a couple of times about some of the different types of chassis around but not getting any responses - am I doing or asking something wrong?
Hamman, we offer a complete chassis. Check out our website. http://www.newmancarcreations.com/55-57-chevy/

this is one of the strongest frame out there with the 5"x4" main rail. The C-4 front and rear suspension makes these cars handle great! Here is some proof thanks to Car Craft Magazine from the last shoot out we went to with our own personal car. Its very apparent that we need some more HP but when it comes to handling the ol' wagon does pretty good.

http://www.newmancarcreations.com/files/articles/Car%20Craft%20.pdf

kyle

·
Registered
208 Posts
I live near these guys, let me tell you that anything they do will be great.. I haven't seen a morrison frame but Streetrod items are out of this world.. they did one for George Foreman's nomad. they also make tublar a arms, well they make most of their items. they are just super..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts