Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Great photos. Love the 55 210 Sport Coupe.
Agree on the 55 . Also like the 62 Impala , 63 Impala and the 66 Chevelle and the 67 Camaro and the .... Mike

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand
7,795 Posts
There sure are a lot of really nice cars there.

·
Registered
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The guys at Streetside were friendly. I also went to RK Motorsports but there were signs right on the front door that said " Not Open to the Public" & " by appoinment only". I had to work a little to find the place so I thought I'd stick my head in the door anyway. There was no one there, just another door and a phone with a directory. The chances of me ever buying a $50K collector car look slim,but If I ever do, odds are it wont be from RK Motorsports.

·
Premium Member
15,888 Posts
The guys at Streetside were friendly. I also went to RK Motorsports but there were signs right on the front door that said " Not Open to the Public" & " by appoinment only". I had to work a little to find the place so I thought I'd stick my head in the door anyway. There was no one there, just another door and a phone with a directory. The chances of me ever buying a $50K collector car look slim,but If I ever do, odds are it wont be from RK Motorsports.
I would be very careful dealing with RK Motorsports. The description & answer you get to very specific questions over the phone about a car are very different when you see the car in person. mmmmmmmmm :thumpdown:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts