Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like this car had no reserve price so I'm guessing that it sold.
I can't figure out if stretching the car slashed the resale value or if someone got a really good deal.
It wouldn't be something I would want to drive around in and it certainly wouldn't fit in my garage.

Sold @ $19k
Original listing

Capture.JPG

·
Registered
35,765 Posts
It's just a freak, its value doesn't have anything to do with the value of a "regular" car.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
It's just a freak, its value doesn't have anything to do with the value of a "regular" car.
Agreed. It’s been 30 miles south of me . And over the years I have never had a interest to look at it close up. Believe it’s been used as a Limo service. Just a few years ago locally, the most tragic Limo accident in our country’s history occurred. NYS is now doing their job on Limo safety. My opinion, why it’s for sale .

·
Registered
94 Posts
I agree . There were actually 2 bad limo crashes back to back . There was one out on the island at the wineries , and the one upstate . NYS is in the process of upgrading the safety designs of limos . Long over due.

Robbie OD

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
I liked it better in the 2003 'before' PHOTO.... :)

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Most likely will be used for special events like weddings etc. There is a 57 in my area that is rented out for special occasions

·
Registered
66,019 Posts
was thinking the same thing as topdog.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Not sure I'd pay $19k for it, but that doesn't mean it's not worth it. I just wouldn't want it at any price, as no interest at all.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
In my opinion, they did a nice job of stretching it. I really have no desire to own it, but I think it would be fun to ride in for a special event.

·
Premium Member
12,571 Posts
You guys are pushing the envelope. There’s at least one guy here that will say that you are being offensive to moredoor lovers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts