Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a swap meet called parts is parts held this sunday in Nashville Tn at the fair grounds. I have never been but hear its really good with a car corral and lots of tri- five parts both new and used. I also understand that much of it is indoors and there is lots to see. I plan to attend, anyone else going or ever been ?

·
Registered
87 Posts
fellow noogan may just make a trip to Nashvegas

Hey, I see you are from Chattanooga too. I need a few pieces for the 210 that I'm working on so thanks for the info on the Parts is Parts meet this weekend!

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problem flatblack, if you look me up we are taking a 72 vette over to sale in the car corral, so you should be able to find me its Tennessee orange you cant miss it. Just ask for troy. If i am not with the car i will be close by parts shopping for the 55.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, mickey it belongs to my buddy earl that i introduced you to at the 4th of july show. He has done alot to it its not a bad car at all. I will tell him you like it cause its Tennessee orange.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, went to the swap meet in nashville last weekend. It was nothing like i was told it was last year. Wasnt all that much there to see, but i did pick up a few metal signs for my shop. An old sinclair gasoline, 76 and Esso sign also a very cool 56 chevy bel air sign. So it wasn't a total loss had a good time anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts