Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, as many of you know, i letter the car up for a killer weekend in O.C. MD. well, it rained like hell. so, i leave it on for "vargo dragway reunion". it was GREAT! so, i whip out my camara, "CHANGE BATTERY" pops up on the screen! i was so, still am, MAD!!! i wanted to post the pics of all the `5`s there! technology, it sucks!!!!

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Dude, you were there. You have the memories. Pictures are optional. :sign0020:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Yep just as bad as leaving the sd card out of it back at home.

·
Registered
67,768 Posts
been there, done that. :damnmate:

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
I learnt from experience that it pays to carry an
extra set of fully charged batteries.

What really sucks is forgetting the camera.:sign0020:

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,574 Posts
Yep that will get you worked up for sure. I tried to get a video the other day and after shooting it my phone said no memory available and would not save it.......

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Randy, Your machine said no memory. My wife told me no memory and then laughed. Growing old is not for sissies, ha.
I went to Pleasanton a few years ago hoping to get some great pictures. I took two and then the camera and my wife said no memory and no battery. You would think that after 50 years that we could get along without the frustration, and actually we do. 50 years on the 9th of Nov.
Larry From Tulare, CA

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,574 Posts
Randy, Your machine said no memory. My wife told me no memory and then laughed. Growing old is not for sissies, ha.
I went to Pleasanton a few years ago hoping to get some great pictures. I took two and then the camera and my wife said no memory and no battery. You would think that after 50 years that we could get along without the frustration, and actually we do. 50 years on the 9th of Nov.
Larry From Tulare, CA
Good for you Larry and wife:congrats: You know I bet the ones that forget to check the battery these days are the same ones that used to take one photo and then run out of film in the old days:confused0024:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts