Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I swear every year about this time I get tempted. The weather gets warm, the short clothes come out and I get tempted.
It starts with a simple glance, and maybe a knowing touch but before I know it I'm beginning to think about her constantly. I mean I see her almost every day as it is, but for some reason, the warm weather has me thinking these.....thoughts.
I have been very faithful the last year or so, but yesterday I strayed. Really I couldn't help myself.

Yes we used to run around together years ago. Back then, that supple milky skin, those tight compound curves and that rear end to die for, left me begging for mercy. I was helpless against her charms and fell easily head over heels in love. She had me eating out of her hand and I would do anything she needed and she needed a lot. While my friends would be quick to point out all her flaws, I didn't see any at all. She was perfect in my jaded eyes.

Today I am more mature and can elevate myself to a higher degree of self control. That is until yesterday.

Yesterday I was just walking by, simply minding my own business when...... I don't know I guess it was her scent or her skin popping slightly out that made me stop and take notice again.
Before I knew it the cover was off and I was massaging her body. And man what a body! Not dressing quite as sharp as her younger days, but still a hottie. She was charged up and ready to go when I inserted the key. I got her revved up pretty quick and she purred like a kitten.

I got nervous, shut her down and ran into the house. What the hell was I doing? I have made a promise and I can't stray until such a time as I can stray.

What? That doesn't even make sense, she's there and sooooo close.

My current older woman was born in 1955 and is a bit of a fixer, but I'm getting her trained quite well.

But this sweet thing is 10 years younger and sitting right there almost ready to go.

What to do, what to do????

A little more bodywork, paint, wiring, interior, tires. Hmmmmmmmm

Here are some pics in her heyday. circa 1979 ish
And yes, the dash is back to stock now.

And now after a frame off resto but not quite finished.....

A car?
WELL OF COURSE IT IS A CAR......
Come on people, seriously.
Get your mind out of the gutter :sign0020:

·
Registered
19,596 Posts
Your words were very carefully chosen:D Nice Corvette... Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Nice car, great project.

Chuck

·
Trifive Certified Restoration Shop
3,542 Posts
Loved the narrative, and yes I knew you were talking about a vehicle all along. I speak of my babies in the same fashion and lovingly caress their curvaceous bodies every chance I get.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.