Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,i will be attending the rod run in pigeon forge in sept. and im looking for recommendations on where to stay.if anyone has been there id appreciate any info on this event thank you, dave

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
i love the grand you will be lucky to find a room. u better start now then u will be lucky ppl will book from year to year. comfort suits is where we stayed for years behind the car museum in pigeon forge if you never have been look out!! more cars than you can shake a stick at:sign0020:good luck
Yeah, Expect the rooms to be hard to find and waaaay over priced. But it'll be full of great rides.:flag6: Blake

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Will you be at the Grand Run or Shades of the Past? I wanna go to the Shades. :shakehands:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive
you know mickey as many years I went to the grand I had never been to the shades until last year as far as shows goes and venders the shades is the best!!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
What's going on in pigeon forge this weekend?

I have to travel through there on Saturday. My wife said there is a car show of some sort?

Don

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.