Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Current Love of cars circle around a 1955 Chevrolet 210 4dr sedan. My Dad back in 65 had a black 1955 Belair, yes with red wheels and whitewalls and smithies too. Great car to a six year old son. We were dirt poor and yet I dreamed of owning a car like that someday. Sold for a bit of cash and a pair of **** dogs. Along around 1969 my favorite Cousin married a Guy (big Joe) that had a 210 sedan. Yellow and Black DEL RAY 327 and 4 speed no front bumper, I was hooked and had the dream bad. Later on after the service he sold the car, but always would come and get me to work on something he had. There was always 55, 57s. The day he bought a 1955 Nomad, Black 396, 4 speed and just plain cool. I was the chosen one, or I thought so. He took me too car show, drags and even the neatest movie, American Graffiti. I was a junkie for those tri-fives. Now after 33 years I finally got squared away and bought a low miles 1955 210 4r sedan. Happy as a Pig in Slop. I have had many cars (VW-junkie. Still have two left.) But every day I thank my stars for Dad’s Black 55 that started it all. Who knows I may find one of them …………………………………………..maybe a nomad or even a ………:happy0030::D…………..
Pig is me

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Great story Piggy.:congrats:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts