Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
You know every once in a while I stop in to see what deals Chevman57 has found for us, and thought that has to be a daunting task. :) Going on Ebay is a dangerous place to be. Well for me anyways, when you go on you have such a high risk of finding things you (HAVE) to have. :eek: So lets take a minute to thank Chevman57 for going into harms way and the phycological stress he suffers seeing all the parts (HAVE TO HAVE) and just listing them for others to view without swiping the old card or pushing the pay button on paypal. :rolleyes: Thanks Chevman57 your our Ebay Hero :D

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
I agree, thanks Chevman57, I know members have found a lot of great deals because of your hard work.

Otis:)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I rely on him to post tri-fives for me to drool over -- he knows I'm looking for a 55 project car -- he's got an evil streak you know :)

·
Administrator
49,379 Posts
Now now guys it isn`t that big of a deal. The more i can get yall to buy the more money i can save myself. haha. And if you haven`t noticed i`ve been looking to get fired from the detective business, i`ve been so busy i haven`t been on evil bay as much lately. When i grow up i only want to work 1 job.
Terry

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
If it were possible to work only 1 job it would end up as the never ending honey-do list. Isn't it great to get a day off to do what you do ar work? I seem to attrack mechanics jobs from close relatives, friends, and family. You know the ones who are down on thier luck. Of coarse there is the honey-do list where I become carpenter, electrician, plumber,etc..... I'll get to work on the honey-do list today as i goofed off yesterday working on a brake job on my nieces car('93 Saturn). Oh well, Life goes on and I just keep smilin' because it makes everyone wonder what I've been up to.
Dave

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Those of us who look forward to your posts, Terry, thought maybe you were sliding a bit! I certainly understand but I'm not willing to take over that daunting task.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts