Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I didn't see a post on this event or I missed it! Sorry to get it out so late in the game! I was at the last event and it was pretty good!

On Saturday, July 31st get ready for Sacramento to come alive with the sights and sounds of over two hundred unique cars from various eras and manufacturers as they converge on Downtown and Midtown Sacramento to celebrate an American summertime tradition of hot rod cruising with community-wide participation.

The 2nd Annual CAM Car Cruise, hosted by the California Automobile Museum (CAM) and sponsored by Entercom Sacramento, Midtown Business Association, and Hagerty will be a fun-filled day for the whole family and will begin with staging and voting at the California Automobile Museum at 3:30pm. At 5pm, cars will then proceed on a car cruise through the streets of Sacramento, ending in Midtown Sacramento for a final car show, awards, and entertainment from 6pm – 9pm. Attendees and spectators are encouraged to enjoy the local fares of Midtown vendors as well.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts