Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i finally got my rims and tires for my 55 wagon. I went with 22" x 9" rear and 20" x 7.5" front. Sorry but I just had to roll the wheels next to the body and take a few pictures. hehehe:happy0030:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lookin' good. They go well with the body color.
Thanks, Good thing I didn't go with the black centers. Think they would have been to dark.

·
Registered
66,301 Posts
thanks for pics dad. they do look cool, know you can hardly wait. :party0031:

·
12,256 Posts
I hope you're going to set the car really low....big wheels like that don't look good on cars that sit high, imo. They should look good with that color and with the fenders dropped down over them.

What color is your car?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope you're going to set the car really low....big wheels like that don't look good on cars that sit high, imo. They should look good with that color and with the fenders dropped down over them.

What color is your car?

Sorry I know this was an old post, I was just going through some of my old threads. The color of my 55 is from the chevy avalance sunset copper

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Need some help on figuring out what to do next on my 55....... Due to funds I had to put the car on hold a while. Now i'm just lost so many things to do. What should be my next step?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts