Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i replied to a craigslist add for a fender for my 57 . turns out its not just the fender .but a nos one and it came with pass and driver nos fender wells. thats not all. also a front splash shield,full radiator support,a complete rebuilt gage cluster with new lens all zeroed out with new chrome. all had gm shipping tags on them. he said they have been in the rafters of his barn for 30 plus years.some one came to buy. but only wanted the one fender well for 50.00. the guy said i want to sell the hole package .so the guy walked away lucky for me. he sent it all to me through gray hound. ready for this with shipping.

for 460.00 yes 300 for the parts and 160 for shipping

·
Registered
66,304 Posts
now that is the deal of the century. well done and happy for you bambam. :five:

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Post your phone # so we all can take advantage of your parts buying skills.:sign0020::sign0020::sign0020::congrats:

·
Premium Member
5,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hay guys it was just luck that time i called at the right time. does it ever happen twice in a life time.???????

·
Premium Member
5,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
score

terry like i said in one of my post before can i get lucky twice i still would like to get the other fender that way.

dean

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
terry like i said in one of my post before can i get lucky twice i still would like to get the other fender that way.

dean
If you get the other fender that way it would not be luck... It would mean that you are definetely blessed. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts