Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this picture when I was looking for Tri-Chevy barn finds. Now I've seen animals camp out in cars before, but never a wasp nest like this!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
WOW Hope the BEE is not that Big:sign0020:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
I think I would let the wasp/bee or whatever made that nest keep it... Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
Wow, and I mean wow......surely thats a fake picture or the material for the next horror movie....:sign0020:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
67,750 Posts
:scared0016:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Looks like a hornet's nest. Never seen one anywhere near that size before though. Like Paul Harvey, I'd love to know the "rest of the story".

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is another picture of it. The caption above it read:

"They're in Alabama. My hometown, in fact, only a mile or two from my house."

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
That looks like something out of the movies "Aliens".

"Nuke it from orbit.... Only way to be sure."

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
I can't believe this here . Whew boy .Sprat spray

Found this picture when I was looking for Tri-Chevy barn finds. Now I've seen animals camp out in cars before, but never a wasp nest like this!
I stumbled on this here one too.....Whew boy.I know its an old post too. Spray,spray,speay and then smoke bomb it
The first photo did not post so you have to go back to post #1 . Mike

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
:) That stirs up old memories for me . About 30 years ago I bought a 1971 AMC HORNET for $200 bucks that had been unused for quite awhile.I remember driving it home on a 90 degree hot summer day,with no registration or insurance only a set of misused plates. Then half way home as I was sweating my A$$ off I realize there was a Huge HORNETS NEST:sign0020: in the back seat and they started to get upset with the ride! I had a very Nervous ride home to say the least! :p3: :bowtieb: Frank

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Hornets in a 1971 AMC Hornet

:) That stirs up old memories for me . About 30 years ago I bought a 1971 AMC HORNET for $200 bucks that had been unused for quite awhile.I remember driving it home on a 90 degree hot summer day,with no registration or insurance only a set of misused plates. Then half way home as I was sweating my A$$ off I realize there was a Huge HORNETS NEST:sign0020: in the back seat and they started to get upset with the ride! I had a very Nervous ride home to say the least! :p3: :bowtieb: Frank
The true meaning of Hornet. Mike

1 - 20 of 21 Posts