Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should finish what I call the underneath mechanical stuff in the next two weeks. Planning the interior now. Saved it for last. I just need to stop reading "Hot Rod" gives me too many "could have, should have ideas".

Any way Ciadellas here I come! Gina there is a big help!:happy0030:

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Should finish what I call the underneath mechanical stuff in the next two weeks. Planning the interior now. Saved it for last. I just need to stop reading "Hot Rod" gives me too many "could have, should have ideas".

Any way Ciadellas here I come! Gina there is a big help!:happy0030:
Congratulations on your progress.

BTW, just a biased opinion from an "original" guy - put the "Hot Rod" and similar magazines away. IMO, these types of magazine have become WAY too much of "ain't this cool and don't you just gotta have this" sort of product placement marketing designed to separate you from your wallet.

(I recently sat down and watched several episodes of "Overhaulin" for the first time. If you watch 3 or 4 Chevy rebuilds back to back, the amount of product placement going on there will really hit you. Not knocking Chip Foose - just sayin'...)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's Like This

Congratulations on your progress.

BTW, just a biased opinion from an "original" guy - put the "Hot Rod" and similar magazines away. IMO, these types of magazine have become WAY too much of "ain't this cool and don't you just gotta have this" sort of product placement marketing designed to separate you from your wallet.

(I recently sat down and watched several episodes of "Overhaulin" for the first time. If you watch 3 or 4 Chevy rebuilds back to back, the amount of product placement going on there will really hit you. Not knocking Chip Foose - just sayin'...)
I'm more into building the car I wanted when I was 18. That was 1965. So it's going to be very much original on the outside. 1960's hotrod on the inside.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.