Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am very big into 55 chevys. I have about 300 1:64 to 1:18. I had a 55 belair for 3 yrs I was restoring had all the body done and my ex wife destroyed it with a sledge hammer. I recently got a full time job after beeing layed off and am saving for another shoebox. I plan to have one real soon. Hopefully with in the next few months.

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Hello usmc
welcome aboard
hope it all comes together for you soon
enjoy...:)

·
Registered
67,362 Posts
:hello: hi ya and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. nows a great time for getting another and :anim_25:. ............you must have really ****** off the ex, enough said. :winking0070:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad to be here fellers. I look everyday on ebay and craigslist for a 55. I am really wanting a tudor post any series I don't car if its a 150, 210 or belair. My dad has been searching as well for me another one. He had one that he restored back in 89 and had to sell it christmas of 92 when he lost his job. I couldn't belive he did it just to buy christmas presents. I never knew the whole story but my mother told me what he had done when I bought my 55 in 2002. I was in Iraq and he found it in Oklahoma on ebay and went and picked it up for me. She said he always said I'd have another one some day after he had his. I am going to see about scanning in some pictures of his and mine.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive USMC:wavey: :anim_25:eek:n your quest for a 55... Later, Dave

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Need pictures

Hello everyone. I am very big into 55 chevys. I have about 300 1:64 to 1:18. I had a 55 belair for 3 yrs I was restoring had all the body done and my ex wife destroyed it with a sledge hammer. I recently got a full time job after beeing layed off and am saving for another shoebox. I plan to have one real soon. Hopefully with in the next few months.
This story would be a lot better if you could post some pictures of the customizng job your wife did for you!:sign0020: Randall

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.