Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
sacman i think like i am sure all most every one else that these people are not right,and i could go on to discuss freedom of speech etc but i know how defensive you americans can get and i do not want to be bombarded with insults lol the sad fact of the matter is this is life and everyone does not think alike i mean brother you could be sitting having a meal with someone who seems like a really genuine person and all this piece of dirt is thinking about is how he can extort money ,have your wife or mall est some child at least these clowns are out where you can see them

·
Trifive Certified Restoration Shop
3,482 Posts
Perhaps someone should go picket their church, just as they do the funerals.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
37,982 Posts
I saw a blurb on the internet about this and there was nothing that said why this woman's family was being attacked. Not near the same as the military funerals.

I've often wondered why this woman's plight got so much press coverage. Not to undermine it, but why her?

Her rotten husband's political persuasion would seem to be counter to that of most military families. I guess the Phelps just go where the cameras already are.

·
Registered
290 Posts
People must tolerate alot, seems more and more BS is being allowed and why? My Grandpa would not have stood for this back in the 40s. But now we are subject to it and will be more....... Just better hope they stay away from me and mine. Hardtimes on all will fly off and land on thems as well, bet that.
Pig is me.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm at a loss of words for people (animals) like this. A good ole fashion a88 whoopin sounds like what's in order. The man upstairs has a plan for dirt like this. You never know he may call on one of us to help him out.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
I'm at a loss of words for people (animals) like this. A good ole fashion a88 whoopin sounds like what's in order. The man upstairs has a plan for dirt like this. You never know he may call on one of us to help him out.
Unfortunately he believes he is following the plan of the man up stairs.
Jim

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Unfortunately religious fanatics do just what they want to in the name of God.
At one point,,I put"Just a bitter old man w/a dried up heart" in my signature here.Hey some days I feel like that.
Anyway one person here felt the need to belittle me for having that as part of my signature.
Self proclaimed "Christians" don't always fit my definition of a christian..but they have the "right" to do & say what they want to in the name of religion.
I just don't get it..I wish that this Phelps character would knock on my door..

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
This is what inbreeding get you.....
Inbred ---- Most likely, I doubt anyone outside the family unit would have anything to do with these people...

With a large dose of stupid mixed in... Ignorance is curable, stupidity is forever...

68,758 Posts
sick family. most members of this group (if not all) are family members, inbreading could be the answer. :stupido2:

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
This post is inaccurate they started picketing things like gay funerals over 20 years ago and have not stopped. Something gets picketed every day. They picketed Clintons moms funeral and many others over this time frame. They got mad when the guy in Florida got all the attention for Queoran burning, their response was " we did that 2 years ago".

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Very true LR

Attachments

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I think they have a right to their opinion.
I think they have a right to free speech... (under the constitution)

I don't think they have a right to phycological or harassing terrorism like the article says. That should not be allowed at a funeral, weather your from the military, gay or died of breast cancer. Its just wrong.

What happened to compassion, to "mourn with those that mourn" ?? And this is supposed to be a church?

They deserve no more of my attention.

Gil

1 - 20 of 20 Posts