Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
:) The Stones WERE great!

Have been to two of there fantastic concerts years ago.

But, sorry to say that they like alot of the groups from the 'good ol days' now just kinda go thru the motions and make (I hate to say it) noise.
Pretty soon **** will need a cane.......................lol

Don, aka.....the hamsman

·
Registered
524 Posts
Saw them LIVE a few times and they always put on a great show, they are one of the few 60s bands still together and still rockin.

GO STONES! :thrasher: :cool0010:

When I was a young teen, my two favorite Stones songs I learned on guitar were "Satisfaction" and "Get Off of My Cloud", still remember them today and bring back great memories.
:tu

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
:)

Pretty soon **** will need a cane.......................lol

Don, aka.....the hamsman
Keith Richards has been dead for many years. Due to drug and alcohol abuse, his body just doesn't know it yet.

·
Registered
14,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for sharing that Kelly......:tu
Your welcome Pete. Ive heard that song a million times but couldnt understand all of what **** was saying so I finally had to find out. The beginning of that song is freakin' killer.:tu:tu

·
Registered
524 Posts
Good song for 1969, eh Pete :tu, if you listen to the earlier stuff, like Satisfaction, you can hear Keith simulating a Saxophone on guitar, that one little riff acted as the hook during the chorus, very cool stuff and writing, as all their music, they are Rock Masters in the music biz. :tu

1 - 15 of 15 Posts