Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cruise nights, halloween, and even the elections (thank god) are over.
SO I say let the model car season begin. For the next 4 months I will hibernate in the basement working on model cars and racing slot cars.
So what do you do in the winter months, when ya can't drive or work on your trifiver? Now I realize there are those of you in other parts of the world that won't have the harsh effects of winter. But for us "northerners
its about to begin........:shot:

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Ah,good old winter..
Hey it gets cold here sometimes too.Sposed to get all the way down to 74 on Sunday BRRRR.Last winter I had to turn my heat on 2 times..
But I had 50 years of New Hampshire winters so I feel your pain.

·
Administrator
49,953 Posts
Last year was the first time in many years that hibernation felt like the thing to do here in Texas. Hope we don`t have another winter like that for many more years. I think i can drive my 57 through most of our winter.
Terry

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Heated garage.... Here comes the project updates. Now that there is no yard work, soccer games, gardening, watering.... etc, etc, etc. looking forward to many cold winterery nights basking in the glow of the wire feed welder.... at about 63 degrees.;)

Gil

·
Trifive Certified Restoration Shop
3,481 Posts
Turn down the heat in the house during the day and head to work (er play). Have to go outside and walk to work no matter the temp. Afterall, it only 42 steps to the shop. And its warm in there during the day.

·
Premium Member
19,668 Posts
heated shop here, work on cars, Im gonna rebuild the motor in my 66 chevelle, And do cpl of things to 55
And around the 8th of jan head to AZ and stay there untill March, cant talk wifie to stay until april ,
:wavey:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts