Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this today while taking my kids to school.

Kind of reminds me of the Autopia at Disneyland:sign0020: What you don't see is the teenager standing on the side of the road calling someone. Wonder what his parents will say:confused0006: Gee do you think texting might have been involved in this crash:rolleyes:

Randy

·
Registered
147 Posts
I saw a car full of teenagers being impatient at a red light try to cut through the store on the corner to save 10 seconds. What they didn't see was the sharp metal corner on the water drain on the curb which sliced through both right side tires. Another interesting mom and dad conversation...

·
Registered
182 Posts
My wife was watched two high school drivers hit each other in the school parking lot. The irony is it was a week BEFORE school started and both cars had temporary tags on them. What a way to start your school year.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
When I was in high school, that happened to my gf while I was in the car. She was ditzy and just drove right over the median as we were pulling into a strip mall. Ripped the bottom of the radiator out!!

·
Registered
19,596 Posts
I saw this today while taking my kids to school.

Kind of reminds me of the Autopia at Disneyland:sign0020: What you don't see is the teenager standing on the side of the road calling someone. Wonder what his parents will say:confused0006: Gee do you think texting might have been involved in this crash:rolleyes:

Randy
I wonder if texting was involved:questionmark: Later, Dave

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What doesn't show up well in the photo is the puddle of oils spilling out of the car. I'll bet its totaled due to engine and tranny damage. As much as its bad for him, like others said no one was hurt. Also it was good for my kids to get to see what can happen.

Randy

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
What doesn't show up well in the photo is the puddle of oils spilling out of the car. I'll bet its totaled due to engine and tranny damage. As much as its bad for him, like others said no one was hurt. Also it was good for my kids to get to see what can happen.

Randy
Hopefully Randy your kids will learn from this... But unfortunately as we all know. Kids don't normally learn from others mistakes.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Hopefully Randy your kids will learn from this... But unfortunately as we all know. Kids don't normally learn from others mistakes.
We were headed home from a swap meet yesterday afternoon. It was 5pm and had just got off I-75. A girl in a SUV in front of us was driving very slowly so I went around her in the other lane. As we pulled past her you could tell she was txting. I asked my g/f "Do you think she was txting while she was driving on I-75 during rush hour traffic?"
:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.