Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of us wish we had a girl like her? If your wife or girlfriend is like this, please try not to rub it in.
:sign0020:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I was at a customers house today and the pretty wife was measuring, cutting and helping to hang sheetrock in the garage. I told her she was my kind of girl and asked her if she had a sister. LOL. Dave

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
shop assistant

Some Guys got all the luck !:anim_25:

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Where was she before I got old and fat?

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
She looks like she knows what goes where:girlshit:Later, Dave

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
How many of us wish we had a girl like her?
Last saturday @ the Rebel Run in Lima, OH. We were walking around and I spotted a girl wiping down a nice looking bike. I turned to my g/f and said "His wife wipes the bike down for him."
The bike owner must have thought I was checking his woman out (okay, I was) but laughed so hard at my comment he forgot I was checking her out.
:)

My g/f does try to help. Just if say you're trying to smooth a spot and you used bondo, she will sand out all the bondo you just put in and tell you, "Do you know there's a dent here."

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
Good looking and not afraid to get dirty! She's alright in my book!!

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Does this count? -

Daughter #4, Lisa, is cleaning the cylinder gasket from her husband's Buell motorcycle - she's always liked fast vehicles. :)

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
My wife is getting her things together to reupholster the seats in my '56.....

·
Registered
227 Posts
My wife welded all of the floorpans into my '60 wagon. Once I taught her how to weld, I couldn't stop her!!! She welds better than half of my buddies do!

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
My wife welded all of the floorpans into my '60 wagon. Once I taught her how to weld, I couldn't stop her!!! She welds better than half of my buddies do!
A known fact women do. :eek:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Mine works right along side me when I need help. She can weld use the plasma cuter finish sand and now is starting on the upholstery for HER 57 wagon. Hope she lets me drive it :sign0020:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts