Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am really thinking I ma going old school with the look, not gonna lower it for now or anything. I love the look of the wide whitewalls, the 2 1/2 and bigger, please post up you pics and specs if you have these. I would love to see them great rides.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,068 Posts
These are mine bias ply tires 2 ,5/8 WW ,,get radials tires ,if your not doing a original car ,,,they ride so much better ,,, I had radials and its like night and day difference ,, both times they were B.F. Goodrich Silvertown brand ,,,:anim_25:

Attachments

7,082 Posts
Basically you have 2 choices. Coker and Diamond Back. Both are great. I chose the Diamondback and am completely satisfied. Choice of w/w width and the lining to keep from yellowing was important to me. Lloyd :bowtier:

·
Trifive Automotive Electrical Wiring Expert
27,017 Posts
It is lowered 2" with 14 X 7 Camero wheels, original wheel covers, and 205/75 and 215/75 tires.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
215/70/R15 BF Goodrich radials from Coker tire on stock rims.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those all look great guys, I think I am going to go with Radials for sure, but is it me or is it harder to get radials in the LARGER white walls, I really like the 3" and bigger ones...I saw a set of 4" but they werent radials, would those look good???

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
215/70/R15 BF Goodrich radials from Coker tire on stock rims.
Larry: That's pretty much the look I'm going for. Do you find that the 215's on the 5-inch wheel give you good ride and steering responsiveness?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts