Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just like old hot rods, and in peticular; 55-56-57 CHEVYS......I just wanted to see what other 5 6 7chevy nuts talk about and i wanted to have a place where i could talk chevys also. SO !...... I am an old guy, live in the great state of UTAH(which is full, visit-then go home) and have a 56 Belair, convertable currentely in full rebuild to custom cruzer. Also a 56 2 door hardtop. Ive had these cars for 35 years. My handle " Thunder T" is an old CB handle ive had for just as long. I am an old mechanic and have been fixing cars for some 50 yrs. I do every thing myself because i enjoy doing it and iam good at it. Thats it for now.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Hello Thunder T

I too am an old guy in Utah. Jus so happens I like the 56's also!
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Thunder T, thanks for the welcome (?) to the great state of Utah! I was wondering if you'd like to visit Florida, which isn't full but we'd still prefer people to come for a while and then leave...but I digress! :)

I'm an old guy who just started the 'old car' adventure and have tons to learn. I'll probably be posting lots of questions about getting my 57 running good, and I'd bet you will be a great asset to this site. Welcome, and I'm looking forward to hearing about your 'adventures.'

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.