Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
What's better than an original NAPCO?

One owned by Tim Allen. Been a fan since Home Improvement.

·
Registered
67,715 Posts
your paying for the owners name. :damnmate:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Oh I missed the $30k part. Not for that much, no way.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Wasn't really looking at the price, nor the previous owner (even if I do like the guy) I was simply looking at the truck itself, and Oh Ya, love those NAPCO trucks...and this one looks real niiice!!! :tu

·
Registered
875 Posts
Did you catch the pic showing the broken out drivers side quarter window?
The window is not broken, those are air bubbles in between the laminated safety glass a common problem with glass of that era. Now this is an unrestored unmolested vehicle, between the provenance and original patina I dont think that price is that out of line.

·
Registered
Cocke County, TN. 55 Bel Air Sport Coupe
8,743 Posts
The window is not broken, those are air bubbles in between the laminated safety glass a common problem with glass of that era. Now this is an unrestored unmolested vehicle, between the provenance and original patina I dont think that price is that out of line.
Are you sure? I know about laminated windows, I have a few in the Bel Air that have air bubbles. Just looks like the remains of shattered glass to me but you could be right.

BTW Love your sig line, especially "Circus Wagons". :sign0020:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Are you sure? I know about laminated windows, I have a few in the Bel Air that have air bubbles. Just looks like the remains of shattered glass to me but you could be right.

BTW Love your sig line, especially "Circus Wagons". :sign0020:
Either that or the latch is hanging in mid air lol Actually you can see the back edge of the glass there is no frame on the glass there.On the sig, thats what some of these wheels remind me of

·
Registered
Cocke County, TN. 55 Bel Air Sport Coupe
8,743 Posts
Either that or the latch is hanging in mid air lol Actually you can see the back edge of the glass there is no frame on the glass there.On the sig, thats what some of these wheels remind me of
OK, I see the glass now and yes I understand the comment on the wheels. IMHO they are gaudy to say the least.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Man, I could take that thing to a car show and drive right over the shiny ones, and maybe feel a little bump or two.:D
"Honey, what's that flat shiny red and chrome thing behind the truck?"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts