Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Trifive Newsletter Editor
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tire Tracks is the Official Newsletter of TriFive.com and the 2013 Winter Edition is now available online in PDF format. This edition has a great interview with Ciadella Interiors!

CLICK HERE for the PDF Version of Tire Tracks!

The Tire Tracks Newsletter has blue hyperlinks that will take you various internet pages referenced in the newsletter. Your PDF Reader may ask for permissions but always feel free to check out the links.

Please email me at [email protected] with comments, event dates, show pictures or questions.

Thank you being a part of trifive.com

Tim Daleo

Direct Newsletter Link: http://www.tri-five.com/

To save a copy, right click on the link to the left and "Save Link As"

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
Great job - AGAIN! Thanks for all your efforts, Tim.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Thanks Tim, great job. Are you coming out in March for the Goodguys?

·
Trifive Newsletter Editor
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for all of the support on the newsletter so far!

Thanks Tim, great job. Are you coming out in March for the Goodguys?
I will not be at the Scottsdale GG show in March. We are trying to get the 210 done for the Reno show in May so I am only doing local shows until then with the Bel Air. Once they are both ready we will be doing the Pleasanton GG in June and then in August, Scottsdale GG in AZ in November and then Del Mar GG the week after. I also do about a dozen local shows and HAN in August so if you two are ever out this way let me know!

I am even starting a scrub on the old 150 and probably taking it to Laughlin in April to the Gamblers Classic River Run for the mostly "Original" class. The wife is even doing her share of the work to get her car ready!

Tim

·
Premium Member
50,782 Posts
This is a good one & I really enjoyed the Q&As section with Ciadella Up. Thanks...:shakehands:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
65,776 Posts
can't wait to check it out, thanks. :tu

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Excellent issue Tim. They just keep getting better.
:tu

·
Administrator
9,084 Posts
This is a great newsletter, The time and Skill you put into making it is greatly appreciated.

I like reading the new and the old issues.

I like the vendor spotlight and I love the member Cars.

Trifive members if you like the news letter please post here to Let Tim know, that you appreciate his time and skill and hard work.

Thanks

otis :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Tim, thank you very much for coming to Arizona and spending the day with us at Ciadella Interiors. I had a great time showing you around and spending time with you. I was amazed at how knowledgeable you were on all the different cloths and vinyls and you knew so much about every year. ( I thought you only knew about 56!) it was truly our pleasure having you, I feel like I have made a life long friend. You did a great job and we appreciate all the time you put into this article.
Gina

·
Registered
371 Posts
Wonderful story on Ciadella. They were the first sponsor I contacted about my 57 interior, and I chatted with Gina on the phone (several times) and many e-mails and she fixed me up with several items I needed.. Great people to work with. The best part was that I can now put a face to some of those wondeful folks. Vermont is just too far away to visit Ciadell, and I felt I was right there with you during your vist and interview!!! Great job!:congrats:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Great job Tim! It was very nice to "get to know" Gina and learn more about their business history. Thanks again for the extra effort you put into our hobby. It is truly appreciated!

Regards, John

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Great newsletter - thanks for all your hard work and dedication!:congrats:

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
As usual great job Tim,
I can appreciate the amount of time and effort that goes into putting the newsletter together
Awesome segment on Ciadella, really looking forward to receiving my interior kit from them now
Keep it up , :congrats:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts