Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Trifive Newsletter Editor
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tire Tracks is the Official Newsletter of TriFive.com and the January 2014 Edition is now available online in PDF format. This main feature of this edition is an interview with CPP at their new location!

CLICK HERE for the PDF Version of Tire Tracks!

The Tire Tracks Newsletter has blue hyperlinks that will take you various internet pages referenced in the newsletter. Your PDF Reader may ask for permissions but they are safe so always feel free to check out the links.

Please email me at [email protected] with comments, event dates, show pictures or questions.

Thank you for your continued support and for being a member of trifive.com!

Tim Daleo (Daleo56)

Direct Newsletter Link: http://www.tri-five.com/Issue Nine - January 2014 - FINAL.pdf

To save a copy, right click on the link to the left and "Save Link As"

·
Registered
65,648 Posts
thanks Tim for all your hard work, will check it out. :congrats:

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
Hey Tim!!!!

Just spent the last hour going thru and reading the January Tire Tracks Newsletter...

I do not know were you find the time in your busy schedule to keep putting out such great info & pics, but you out did your self again.

Thanks for your hard work and friendship buddy :shakehands:

·
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The fact that I met you both on this site and have built friendships over the last few years are a testament to the strength of family that trifive.com offers. You also have both helped me work on many of my 56's and I cannot thank you enough for that!

I only wish I had more space to put in more of our adventures in the newsletter. I hope that other readers submit stories and pictures from shows too. Anyone can PM me or email me :)

Below are just a few pictures over the last few years...

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
AHHHHH!!!! Great pics Tim....

I am happy to see Ron (travelsclown) made it in the pics also, with out bowtie-trifive, i would have never met Ron and had the pleasure of his friendship, i just feel fortunate too have had him stay at my house for a couple of days, and had the opportunity to share stories and make another great friend.

He may be gone, but he will never be forgotten :)

So as you can see Tim, it is a two way street, with out bowtie-trifive we would have never met you either buddy...

:gba:, Otis & bowtie-trifive

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,516 Posts
OK I just managed to sit long enough to finish the Newsletter. Tim you do a marvelous job and I would even say that if you hadn't mentioned me in it:sign0020: You and the other members are always welcome here:tu

Hey we should keep track of the CPP open house and see if we can get a group to go down there again, maybe make a weekend of it and hook up with the southern boys:)

·
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey we should keep track of the CPP open house and see if we can get a group to go down there again, maybe make a weekend of it and hook up with the southern boys:)
Maybe that would be a good time for me to host a BBQ and meet-up at the shop!

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Tim again creates another fantastic newsletter for the members of Trifive.

I really enjoyed reading the newsletter, it was very informative with great articles and fantastic photos, plus the cpp tour was eye opening to the inner works of one of our great sponsors.

I really appreciate you and all your hard work for the members here at Trifive.com

Thanks

otis :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Great Edition of the Newsletter!

Good morning:...:tu on the Newsletter, a very nice read and makes me want to buy something from seeing all the nice items in the store/warehouse. A great behind the scene article and informative questions. :tu. Love my :bowtieb:
I do believe my heart is in the shape of a "Chevy Bowtie" lol!

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Great job! Nice tour. Thanks for all your hard work. I do have a feeling that you were enjoying that job though. :congrats: :tu

1 - 20 of 27 Posts