Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
9,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems the 1956 chevy's haven't had parts avaliable like the 55 & 57 have, So this question is.

What parts would you like to have avaliable new, that aren't avaliable.

Fenders etc.

Otis:)

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
The standard/basic heater control. it's just a push-pull defrost/heater flapper control and fan speed switch, correct faceplate and correct knobs/controls.

No one repops this or has it, not that I could find. a few ebay jewels now and again, but rare and junky looking.

I dont think it was 56 specific.

·
Registered
58 Posts
fenders would be awesome, i took me 6 months to find a set that were decent, still paid 700 and had to fix rust and dents

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
I'd like to see full QUARTERS ! Next would be a full patch panel for below the taillight to trunk opening. The one available only goes half way up, short of the taillight.

"Guys this is your chance ." You keeping a secret from us Otis ?

·
12,256 Posts
WAGON quarters!

Sedan quarters!

Hoods!

Smoothie bumpers (front and wagon rear)!

Seems like most everything else is already available!!! :)

·
Administrator
9,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been talking for some time trying to get more parts made for all models.

I have been trying to help the 1956 Guys since they seem to be the one's left out , So I got an email and a conversation asking me what parts are needed by the 56 guys, for consideration.

Otis:)

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
The 210 Dash control knobs with the black insert :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
The Bel Air sedan side stainless. Although they fit all three years. The trunk to tail pan sections. Currently only a small section is available, that I can find.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
The 210 Dash control knobs with the black insert :)
YES the "two tone" dash knobs..........
haven't we done this before ?

·
Official Trifive Sponsor
425 Posts
More 56 Sheet Metal

I'd like to see sheet metal for a 56 that is an entire tailight section from the bottom of the fender to the top of the fender, back to the middle of the quarter and around to the trunk. And no I don't want what goes from the bottom middle of the tailight to the trunk! Bin there, done that. Try to find the other side that goes around to quarter from the center of the tail light, not! And the stuff that is out there is not even close, no center to the tail light, no bottom flange of the fender.
That would be my suggestion, an entire tailight housing, the whole thing!

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
The tailight bezel... You can buy just the bezel for a 55 but not the 56... Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
13,487 Posts
how about the whole car . my favorite a 2 door 210 del ray . :happy0030:

·
Registered
51 Posts
56 front fenders ,hood or skin , full 1/4s and ,the wrap under the tailight over to the lid opening. Tired of the "red headed stepkid of trifives" syndrome. Especially for us "sport sedan" owners.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Gas tank for the 9-passenger wagon.

I know there aren't a lot of 9-pass. wagons out there, but those of us who do own them have a difficult time locating specific parts.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts