Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To all new Members Please read this First.
To all new members.

First welcome to our website.

Everything here is free and we keep your information private.

All we ask of new members is to at least make one post.

Just check in and say hello, what type of car you have, or just say anything on your mind.

If you are new to message boards.

PLEASE browse through the site
FAQ forum to find out how you can best enjoy all the features that our website has to offer.

Thanks and again welcome.

Trifive / Otis

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Trifive Vision

I started Trifive as a one-stop place for everything Trifive related. I have some wonderful friends that are moderators and members helping me out. We do not charge for anything and we do not have any membership dues, this site is about helping each other. This site is my way of bringing people together just to enjoy the cars, and to help each other. We have a photo gallery and a very good classifieds section to sell your parts and cars or whatever, all at no charge. You can also list links to other Chevy sites, ebay auctions or anywhere that you think will help our members get a part or advice to help them on their project. We have wonderful moderators and admins, that aren't looking to edit every word of every post, they simply try their very best to help everyone, and if their is a question as to a post that violates some common sense rule , then the moderator will explain the reason to the poster, before or after action. Bottom line, Be happy and help each other.

Trifive / Otis:)

·
Administrator
1,297 Posts
Hi Guys
Let me add something to that , the first time posting as you well know is the hardest . After that is a breeze, look at me I have not shut up since. :eek:
Also no questions are dumb :confused: we have all ask them one time or another . YOU DON'T KNOW UNTIL YOU ASK :) We also do not mind if you use your first name if your comfortable with that of course . We are all friendly and dont bite :eek: So sign up sign in and talk about cars or what ever . Enjoy ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.