Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
13,379 Posts
Autoguide should start paying us for providing the site content that they make money off of with advertising.

·
Premium Member
5,629 Posts
You enable or disable auto-pay annual payment to bowtie-trifive in your PayPal account, not on this site. bowtie-trifive site owner had no control over whether annual auto-pay is on or off. I'm sure they will not complain if you turn it on in your PayPal account.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Quick question. I click on the become a member link and it always says not found. I stopped trying after awhile last year, I really would like to be a supporting member. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
48,638 Posts
Quick question. I click on the become a member link and it always says not found. I stopped trying after awhile last year, I really would like to be a supporting member. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
56Shoebox....At this time, supporting membership is not being offered....I relayed your question to AG Admin.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I sold my 55. I would like to stop my supporting membership so it is not automatically billed to me annually. I plan to stay on here and probably get another one. How do I stop the auto bill annually? Had no problem with Otis doing it.

·
48,638 Posts
I sold my 55. I would like to stop my supporting membership so it is not automatically billed to me annually. I plan to stay on here and probably get another one. How do I stop the auto bill annually? Had no problem with Otis doing it.
I think you can go to PayPal and do that.

·
Registered
105 Posts
membership

The link is not working for me to join. Please let me know what I need to do. $25 for all that all of you do is a small price to pay.

·
48,638 Posts
The link is not working for me to join. Please let me know what I need to do. $25 for all that all of you do is a small price to pay.

At the present, there is not a way to become a supporting member....I have approached AG admin with member's concerns.

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,524 Posts
Can’t imagine why anyone would want to pay now with Otis gone. Now it would just go to some corporate guy, doubt they pay the moderators much either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Is this support feature overcome by time and events. I normally renew annually. This thread seems to obviate the need to renew. Otis is gone? And so is his support feature? Clarify.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Is this support feature overcome by time and events. I normally renew annually. This thread seems to obviate the need to renew. Otis is gone? And so is his support feature? Clarify.
Guess you have not seen this long running thread. Otis sold the site to AutoGuide. No more $25 optional "donation." Don't forget to cancel your automatic payment in PayPal if you set that up. Read through the thread for the details.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Thanks. I did not use the automatic feature. No action is needed. So are the new owner(s) active on this site? Seems strange that a site such as this site could by sold to outsiders when the talent, expertise, knowledge base and the value are based on contributors who make thousands of valuable post annually. I hope that the site has longevity under the new control. Tom.

·
48,638 Posts
Closing this thread, since it does not apply anymore.

121 - 140 of 140 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.