Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

This is Tom's son, Daniel. Tom passed last sunday, unexpectedly but peacefully.

Now I have all the pieces to put our 57 back together and no one to ask questions of. I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me here.

Remember that time is the most important, valuable, limited thing you have. Treat your loved ones (and your unloved ones) with compassion, go to therapy for those childhood traumas that still run your life, and take care of your health.

·
Premium Member
1956 chevy 210 del rey sedan
14,212 Posts
Sorry to hear of Toms Passing, he was a great member of this forum.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Sorry to hear about Tom’s passing. Our prayers for your family.

Fuzz

·
Registered
68,433 Posts
sorry about your dad Daniel, prayers sent. we are here for you.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Very sorry for your loss Daniel. I went thru that 47 years ago with my Dad. You will experience the honor of working on Dad’s car in the future. I am doing it with my Son now.

·
Registered
142 Posts
My dad passed in 1969 while we were working together on my 60 Chevy convertible, you have my deepest sympathy, treat that car as your father would. best wishes from Wisconsin

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
9,710 Posts
So sorry for your loss, you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Hello All,

Now I have all the pieces to put our 57 back together and no one to ask questions of. I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me here.

Remember that time is the most important, valuable, limited thing you have. Treat your loved ones (and your unloved ones) with compassion, go to therapy for those childhood traumas that still run your life, and take care of your health.
So very, very sorry for your loss. My 55 project started because my Dad passed away before we could build a car together...so my sister and I partnered on a tribute.

You'll find lots of amazing, knowledgeable, helpful people here on this forum. Ask away and everyone will be happy to answer. Good luck on your project.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Daniel, so sorry to hear this. Any help you need, just ask. I'm sure Philip will be on board, too.
Bill

·
Registered
1955 210
13 Posts
sorry for your loss. Is this the same Tom Mobley that is administrator at Team Chevelle? I've spent many years on that forum.
Joe

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hello All,

Daniel, Sorry to hear about the loss. You note is well said. I relearned the lesson in 2006 at 39 after being diagnosed with Leukemia while perfectly healthy. Thankfully, 16 years later and 3 chemotherapy battles (06,13,19), I thank God for every day. The best we can do is play the odds to increase of probability of life, there are no guarantees when our time is up. Enjoy every day my friends.

Ronnie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts