Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sat down last night and watched that movie again from a long time (not long for me) ago. Saw a bunch of kinda weird stuff in it that I didn't remember. Sure was great to see Kurt Russel, Val Kilmer, and Sam Elliot together. Those guys made a heck of a trio in that movie. It's a long flick though.

Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
I watched that movie wayyyy too many times. I grew up not far from Tombstone, even dated a girl who was one of the EMT鈥檚 on the set during the filming, she loved the whole cast but said Val Kilmer was a bit distant from the others.

Registered
I've watched it several times....Just so I can see the gorgeous redhead that was Wyatt's love!

Reactions: scotty t

Registered
One of my favorite movies! I probably watch it more times when surfing channels than I do actually breaking the DVD out though. Same way with Godfather.

We have a Mainecoon cat that is particularly playful with our youngest of two Golden Retrievers. Their wrestling escapades make for enlightening and constant entertainment in our home. The cat is usually the instigator and we often narrate his meow's to say, "I'm your huckleberry", when he is initiating play.

My phone is filled with both, Chevy pics and cat & dog wrestling videos.

Registered
1957 Bel Air 2 Dr Hardtop, Colonial Cream & Onyx Black, Super Turbo-Fire 283 Power Pack
One of the best movies ever!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts