Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
You know what's funny, is that after you said that I paid close attention to that statement several times. Each time he said that there could be several different interpretations by him. Next time you see that movie watch closely.
In the 1800's, the handle on a coffin was called a huckle. Being a huckle bearer, was the same as being a pall bearer today.

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you like "Tombstone", then catch "Appaloosa" with Ed Harris and Viggo Mortensen. Same gritty flavor, dialog and sense of authenticity. Viggo Mortensen as Harris's sidekick/enforcer, with a double barrel 8 gauge is wonderful.

·
Premium Member
14,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
If you like "Tombstone", then catch "Appaloosa" with Ed Harris and Viggo Mortensen. Same gritty flavor, dialog and sense of authenticity. Viggo Mortensen as Harris's sidekick/enforcer, with a double barrel 8 gauge is wonderful.
I like Ed Harris. I'll be sure to catch it. You ever seen "Never give an inch" with Paul Newm an? That's another good one.

·
Registered
🐔County, TN. 55 Bel Air Sport Coupe
11,036 Posts
Just had to add that the Ringo character was also a fantastic act. So good that it was very easy to hate that guy.
I often can't stand an actor in a certain movie and have to remind myself that it's acting and if I hate him that much, he's doing a great job.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts