Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello: Check out the new pics in my garage. Getting so close can't stand it

Thinking of lowering the rear two - three inches, not sure yet, kind of like the stance right now.

:party0031::party0031::party0031:.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
She looks good as she sits... But she would look good abt 1.5"-2" lower in the rear also. Either way thats a sweet ride. :tu :party0031:

·
Registered
166 Posts
If it was mine, I'd lower the rear. Much prefer the more "level" look. Front looks about right, bring the rear down to match. But it's yours, enjoy it no matter how you decide to keep it.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Looks very nice, great job, love the paint job. Do you have air shocks on it, needs to come down about 2" in the rear, I have a Belair and when I got it in 1976 it had the same colors, like it alot. Later Bill

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks very nice, great job, love the paint job. Do you have air shocks on it, needs to come down about 2" in the rear, I have a Belair and when I got it in 1976 it had the same colors, like it alot. Later Bill
Hi Bill:

No air shocks, stiff leaf springs and no weight in it, front has 2" dropped spindles

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Ok thats why it looks high by the time you install everything the rear springs will settle down some, Still love the paint job, wont to start on my other 55 in the winter. Later Bill

·
Registered
67,344 Posts
beautiful wakes! :five:......know you still have a big grin on your face. :D

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Yup, It's a keeper:happy0030: Later, Dave

·
Registered
174 Posts
awesome, looks great,

mine has about the same stance but I will be dropping an inch or two in the rear

1 - 17 of 17 Posts