Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we ( classic chevys of san diego) put on a car show at sea port village in san diego. 400 cars beautiful weather
. finally got the ole rust bucket out since putting in a new battery and new rear tires on. feels good to get it out. don

Attachments

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
RUST BUCKET

RUST BUCKET:questionmark: I don't see no stinkn rust bucket :tu Later, Dave

·
Registered
67,405 Posts
thanks for pics, cool 55. :party0031:

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
What???

Yeah - I'm with the others - What Rust Bucket??? - Looks like a beautiful '55 Nomad to me. :congrats:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Rust bucket???? I would like to see what you could do with a rust free car!!!THAT IS ONE KILLER NOMAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tu:party0031:

121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
rust bucket

thanks for the comments guys...... i bought front tires a year ago.. kinda hard coughin up 600.00 for the rears. when the other rears only had 1500 miles on them.. they were to old to drive on and flat spotted ( micky thompson sportsman bias ply ) so bad at 25 mph your fillings would rattle out!!!!!! bought the new radial 31x18x15 mickys... ride real nice

·
Registered
10 Posts
parts

Hello Don,
Do you have a tailgate for a 56 150 handyman and a left fender?
Also could you tell me if the tailgates interchange between 55 56 and 57.
Just the two piece kind, tailgate / liftgate.
Thanks, Dan

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I completely disagree with the others...I can see the rust all over the place on that OLD CAR..Better give it to me and save you the embarrassment of having to drive it around!!!
LOL!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts