Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
Heading to Toowoomba swap today and tomorrow.
Got a few things spare after I changed my mind.

New in box lhd 55 bel air dash trim with holes from Gene Smith $160

Cpp 500 box, only bolted in car for mock up $550

Adrian Seelymyer Rhd drive conversion, new drag link etc.

Silte D 37 machinery hill. Silver Prado with black trailer.

Or try 0412057321

Thanks

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Made it home with a near empty trailer just the Tri five parts left if anyone is interested in them. The swap is the biggest in our area and was very busy. I saw a lot of people carrying their new found treasures.

·
Registered
65,811 Posts
sound like a fun time. :tu

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
What does the Seelenmeyer RHD kit include? Is the drag link an original piece or a made/modified piece?

I know he was offering chassis with sub frame grafts, but didn't know he offered a new DL

I have seen drag link/pitman arm sets made from lhd drag links with Falcon ends welded on - is it one of those?

Cheers, Des

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
IMG_0197.JPG

It is a new rhd drag link machined and bent out of solid bar. It uses falcon pitman arm and idler arm with the idler on a stock chev mount. Supplied with crush tubes and a weld in plate to suit a 260c box.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Thanks for the pic and info. It's probably from where the other guy got his idea of modifying the LHD DL. I occasionally get calls from guys seeking out original RHD stuff so will keep this in mind.
Cheers, Des

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
OH!

Toowoomba Swap!? Just had to see what it was. An "old timer" steering swap? Maybe an obscure intake setup? Nope. Just a swap meet in "down under"! Gotta love the "directions" the English language can take!

Short story: I worked in Nashville, Tennessee for 16 months as a manager for a large aircraft subcontractor, I had one employee who I thought had such a southern drawl that I couldn't even understand him. Not wanting to seem insensitive, I would sometimes just nod and smile. Chatting with some of the other employees one day, I found out they couldn't understand him either! It was the big wad of chew he had going all the time!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi
The draglink is no longer available.
Still have the CPP500 power steer and the new 55 belair dash trim
Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts