Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Top Gear is coming to America.Its a British car show which is great.Which stars Jeremy Clarkson James May and Richard Hammond.Its a great show watch it sometime.But its coming to America staring Tanner foust D1 drift driver Adam Ferrara Funny guy and Rutledge Wood..the ******* of the show I guess not real sure where he fits in.David Frieburger was in the running at least he would have been the smart guy..Well I'm goin to give it a chance and see how it goes yall should too.Its coming on the history channel check your local listings for time

·
Registered
738 Posts
I hope this will be available over here, the success of the Uk version is mostly attributable to the relationship between the 3 presenters and the general anti establishment attitude of the programme.

it will be interesting to see how much of that will be carried over in the States, or whether they will change the format to suit the 'home' market.

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
I hope this will be available over here, the success of the Uk version is mostly attributable to the relationship between the 3 presenters and the general anti establishment attitude of the programme.

it will be interesting to see how much of that will be carried over in the States, or whether they will change the format to suit the 'home' market.
Was just thinking the same thing !
I find Clarkson,Hammond and May to be extremely good entertainment
Will be very interesting to see if the format changes to suit the market :confused0006:

·
Premium Member
50,809 Posts
Cool.......used to watcj Joey Chitwood and his group. First tinme I sqaw them was in new '54 Dodges in Atlanta, Ga.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Yeah its their relationship on screen that makes the show, although off screen appearantly they don't really care for each other. Hard to copy an original, though should still be a good show. That Tanner Foust knows how to drive!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts