Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused0006:I have a 57 Belair with a 350. Does this sound correct?Towards the rear of the Borg Warner 4-speed I have the center mount with the cross member suppport,next I have a pair of Bell housing mounts,then only (1) Side Motor Mount on the drivers side only, and last a pair of Front Motor Mounts.I'm assuming the the single side motor mount was installed because this 57 raced the 1/4 mile a lot back in the day I was told! Are any changes to my set up necessary? Thanks :bowtieb: Frank

·
Banned
8,304 Posts
:confused0006:I have a 57 Belair with a 350. Does this sound correct?Towards the rear of the Borg Warner 4-speed I have the center mount with the cross member suppport,next I have a pair of Bell housing mounts,then only (1) Side Motor Mount on the drivers side only, and last a pair of Front Motor Mounts.I'm assuming the the single side motor mount was installed because this 57 raced the 1/4 mile a lot back in the day I was told! Are any changes to my set up necessary? Thanks :bowtieb: Frank
Opening a can of worms.......do you have room on the pass. side for another motor mount.I have front mounts cause I cant put side mounts with my headers.I have side trans. mount and a cross member for my 4-speed.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
57borntorun, Yes I have room I believe to install a pass side motor mount, but do I really need it?So you said you also have trans side mounts,are they the Old style Bellhousing side mounts that I have?:bowtieb: Frank

1 - 3 of 3 Posts