Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all of the Tri-5 members. I am new to the group and would like to introduce myself as a true "Car Nut"! I am interested in some of the restorations and builds going on. I have owned about 30 of these over the years and would be happy to share information. I currently own a couple of Tri-5s. One is a original 57 Bel Air 2dr. H.Top with factory Fuel Injection and the other a 55 Chev 210 2dr. Sed. that I have put a Art Morrison Chassis under with a LS-7 Corvette Engine complete with "Dry-Sump" oiling system, Viper 6 Speed Transmission and a Ford 9" Rear End. The car also has 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, Rack & Pinion Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt Wheel, Alarm Systerm, GPS & XM Radio with CD Player. Leather Interior and Console with cup holders. It is a terrific car that drives and handles great.
I also have a substantial amount of Tri-5 parts that will be up for sale, as well as Engines and 3 and 4 Speed Transmissions, Driveshafts and Rear End Center sections. If you are looking for something, please feel free to ask and I will see if I have it. Thanks! Steve

·
Registered
206 Posts
welcome to tri five sounds as if you been in tri fives for a long time its great to have such an asset to the site:wavey:

·
Registered
66,287 Posts
:hello: hi steve and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. ..........hint-;amin_111;

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Welcome Aboard Steve! the members here are a wealth of information and experience with these beautiful cars..when you can post some pictures of yours:)

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Welcome from sunny Florida Steve.:sign0016: Can't wait to see your cars! Don't forget to pop the hood on that 55 with LS7--everybody's dream combo! (mine anyway) JIM.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
:sign0016:to trifive Steve:wavey: Glad you found us... Later, Dave

·
Senior Member 1 Silver Star Chat Room Moderator
1,418 Posts
Welcome from Colorado, USA

Steve,

Glad to hove you as a member... :sign0016:

Put up some pics! :)

Wheres the pics

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
:sign0016: to Trifive Steve. Sounds like you've got a couple of real nice Trifives. :tu How about some pics... Glad you joined us. :happy0030:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina

Hey, Steve, I believe you have been around tri-fives for some time now, so I'm sure you can be of help to some of us. Thanks for posting and enjoy those rides!!! Charles :wavey:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.