Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all my Tri Five friends! I have had no internet at my house, so I have not been able to communicate with you all these past few weeks....arghhhh:eek:
I hope all is well out there! I will dig through the old posts and see what I have missed!
Take Care All! And give me a shout!
Gina

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
52,788 Posts
Welcome back Gina :wavey:

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
:sign0016:back Gina :wavey::wavey: I see that you have not posted since 09-02.We missed you..

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME BACK

:sign0016:back Gina:wavey: What, no internet for over a month:comp09: I couldn't live like that... Later, Dave

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Gina....our cable and internet was out for one evening last week and I almost went "out of my mind" But I dug out my 2 lane black top dvd and watched it again and then some old Twilight Zone .....but I really have to have my internet fix everyday............:sign0020: :party0031::sign0020:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
:sign0016: back Gina. Glad to have you back. I was beginning to wonder if maybe you gotta another speeding ticket and got in a little more trouble. :sign0020:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rudy! That is sooo funny! That dang speeding ticket has caused me more grief! They suspended my license because I didn't show up in court! I paid online!!!! So I hustled myself over to the court house to get it reinstated and it cost me $175 more!!!! Arghhhh
Yes I was a little stir crazy without internet! Thank God I have it at work! LOL!
I missed you guys!:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts