Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any tri Five clubs or organizations in Iowa? I am around the Des Moines Metro area.

There use to be one but as usually happens because of member age the club fizzled out and not sure what happened to everyone. I see several of the other Tri Five cars around (last Fall) but know they don't get together other than on a personal gathering. I think the club before around here was called the Classic Chevy Club of Central Iowa.

Just wanting to find out if you knew of anyone in Iowa. Lots of tri Fives around.

GLS :bowtieb:

·
Administrator
63,980 Posts
Good luck with your search, there used to be a member location search but looks like that functions gone.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
50,224 Posts

·
Registered
7,522 Posts
I belong to 3 different car clubs, but none are exclusively for a tri-five. We get all makes and models. There aren't really that many tri-fives either. One of my clubs was a Corvette only club, but they decided to let everyone in. Membership started diving and they made that decision. I don't have a problem with it. I like all old cars, but I do have my favorites. Mustangs seem to be fairly popular in my clubs, Carmine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts