Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any chance there is some Tri-Five.com merch available? If no shirts or hats, would LOVE to find a window sticker?? or a bunch? :bowtieb:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, so after nearly a year on the site I just discovered the tri-five store....Duh....But I didnt notice any window stickers? nice re-direct?? probably not, but could they be obtained?

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Ok, so after nearly a year on the site I just discovered the tri-five store....Duh....But I didnt notice any window stickers? nice re-direct?? probably not, but could they be obtained?
They do have stickers, a couple of different ones, plus the shirts and hats etc.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Here's my sticker on the back window of my old 85 Chevy C10. I also have a hat, nice stuff, shipped fast.

Attachments

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,610 Posts
Thanks guys for the quick posting and support of the trifive.com merchandise. You all said it better than I could:)

I do have plenty of stickers in stock, as well as all the hats. I am getting a little picked over on the tee shirts though, please read the notes on the shirt page to see whats still available. I'm trying to decide if I should replace the missing sizes or rather than offer three colors of tee shirts also offer something different. Its tough stocking three colors in 6 different sizes without putting thousands in the stock:eek:

I'm open to new ideas so let me know......

Randy

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Hey Randy. According to the Trifive store link you are out of stock on the stickers. Therefore we can't order them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts