Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the members had a post about his car taking best of show in a local car show, and it got me thinking... BTW: congrats again Tri-five55 :congrats:

Anyway, we travel all over the country to attend car shows, and show off our hard work to have someone judge it. I'm fairly new to the TRi Five site, so this may have already happened, but is there a way to have a car show here on this site? Who better to judge our work than others doing the same.
Maybe just once a year we could have some of the Senior Members judge our work, or even do a poll type judging. There would definitely need to be different classes, and maybe a grand prize for the all around best of show. I'm sure that some of the sponsors here would love to donate prizes for the event. :D

What do you think? Is this something that could work or no?

Sincerely,
KK

·
Trifive Calendar Editor
3,368 Posts
Hi KK- I appreciate your enthusiasm. My take on it is a lot of folks here aren't hot on judging. In fact a large percentage of Trifives are still under the wrench. This site is more focused on sharing info and camaraderie than competition. However, I don't know if you've looked through the Photo Gallery yet. Some of the members have beautiful cars. Also we have a Trifive calendar. This will be the second year, pictures are submitted to the Trifive Calendar Contest folder. -Though we end up selecting the nicest pictures of members Trifives, not necessarily the best Trifives. :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ratpack, I also am in the wrench stage of things. As a matteer of fact, I am only starting the build.
By the way, I have cruised through the photos and there are some beautiful cars here. I haven't seen the calander yet but plan to take a look momentarily. I just thought it may be a good idea to show some off for possibly a trophy or some cool prizes. These guys put a lot of hard work into these machines, and most of them show the cars anyway.
It was just a thought....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts