Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
8,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when/where there will be a car show in the Columbus, Ga/Auburn, AL area anytime soon?
Thanks!
Eldon

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have no idea,i'm in auburn and flipps in montgomery is usually full of classic cars on the last saturday of every month..do you know any sites where people in our area visit-b/c i have a engine i pulled out of my 56 i need to get rid of..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Car shows

As far as car shows in the Auburn/Columbus area I have no idea, but Cruisin the coast is coming up next month in Biloxi, Mississippi. Not sure about the dates. In November there is a car show in Dothan two weekends before Thanksgiving. The weekend before Thanksgiving there is one in Moultrie, Georgia. The one in Moultrie is the biggest and best in the Southern part of Georgia. It will be there again in Feb. of 2010. There you will find plenty of vendors and most likely whatever you are looking for at the huge swap meet. I went last Feb. and there were over 1000 cars there and it lasts for three days. YOu can get in for thirty dollars for the whole weekend. Can't beat that. Also if you subscribe go to www.cruisinstyle.com and subscribe to their magazine you are able to see where all the cars shows are in every state. The Emerald coast cruizin is in Panama City November 9 thru 14. Happy Cruising.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I HAVE NOT HEARD OF ANYTHING IN OUR AREA, MAYBE IT'S TIME WE STARTED SOMETHING OF OUR OWN, DID YOU SEE THE POLL ON TRFIVE OWNERS? (MOSTLY SE). ALL MEMBERS GOING TO MOULTRIE SHOULD MEET UP SOMEWHERE FOR REFRESHMENTS AND JAW TIME, SEE YA, 56 EDDIE

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,402 Posts
Eldon...There was one in Hiawassee, Georgia recently that I missed...Found out about it too late...Looks like it may have been a good one....Did a mapquest....Its about 4 hrs from the Columbus area.

http://www.gammoonshinecruizin.com/home.html

·
Registered
49 Posts
Cruisin the Coast is Oct 4 thru 11 and Moultrie is Nov 20 thru22. Emerald Coast Cruisin is Nov 9 thru 14. The one in Dothan will be the weekend before Moultrie.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts