Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just want to say hello, looks like this is going to be a nice forum, hope all you guys and gals have a nice day!:D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
thanks sry slow getun back.. i have a 55 chevy i have had for 22 yrs got it in 1984 from a friend who used it to drive to work then he used to drag race at the local dragstrip. it took me 5 yrs to get him to sell it to me but he did finally give in.. ONLY BECAUSE I KEPT BUGGING HIM HEH,HEH,HEH.. got it for a steal gave 700.00 for it its been red red/white, orange now im going blue/white.. it's going to be a slow thing now.. MY WIFE HAS CANCER AND SHE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME RIGHT NOW.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Welcome! Very sorry to hear about your wifes illness....I'll say a prayer that she has a full and speedy recovery!What part of Kentucky do you call home?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just right up the road from ya! Good luck with the 55 and I have been there with the cancer, my wife had it in 90 and thank god she survived. These ol cars are just rubber, glass and steel, the most important things in life are our families. I hope everything goes well with your wife!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
coupe55 said:
Just right up the road from ya! Good luck with the 55 and I have been there with the cancer, my wife had it in 90 and thank god she survived. These ol cars are just rubber, glass and steel, the most important things in life are our families. I hope everything goes well with your wife!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, you have a beautiful car, have a nice week
coupe55

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.