Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

TriFive Christmas Cards

6K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  Geoff 
#1 · (Edited)
Wishing a Merry Christmas to my TriFive friends and may you all have a blessed New Year.

The wife and I are enclosing this TriFive Christmas photo with our cards this year......Has anyone else done the same and would like to share their photos?

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Johnathan.....Kids are :cool:

#13 ·
No problem.....I think my wife is beautiful as well :):tu

#16 ·
Thanks David!

Great picture and Christmas idea David. Thank-you and Merrry Christmas to you and your family. Maybe next year I'll be able to do the same. It just wouldn't have the same impact with the front fenders off, glass missing and wires hanging everywhere! :) JIM. :santaclaus:

#23 ·
Here's one I found saved on my computer:

#25 ·
Wow, that warmed me up...

Now that is one nice picture... just imagine you're there, peaceful, quiet, nothing but the sound of soft falling pure white snow, which is virtually "silent".. now that'll get you in the spirit of the Holiday Season.. thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas to all... BDR :cool:

#24 ·
This one too

#26 · (Edited)
Here's a picture I took of my little girl and her Uncle "Santa".

The second he picked her up I took this shot and knew it was a good one.
It became our Christmas card photo.

Sorry if it's not a tri-five photo but next
year I promise I'll have a picture of her in her '55 convertible pedal car driving around the
Christmas tree. :)
(I'm just so proud of my baby girl)

Happy Holidays!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.