Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Great question ndpolston!!! I am 45 miles sw of Louisville, ky and I don't know of any clubs!!! I have some friends that have been talking about starting a club but it would be any kind of old car, mainly chevy hot rods or drag cars that they throw a license plate on a drive on the street....either way its fine with me!!

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Next summer I plan to have my 57 on the road too, thier is a group of Trifives that attend a general all kinds of cars get together in louisville in front of value city beside the dairy queen on dixie hwy, Hopefully we can meet their and start a local chapter maybe.

You know as fast as we are growing one day I hope we can start having Trifives meets acrosss the country maybe. I have a dream :)

Don't forget our guys in sweeden/ germany/ etc etc we need chapters their too:)

Otis:)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that dairy queen/value city location hosts cruise night about every couple of weeks in the late spring thru mid fall every year. you can look in fridays louisville newspaper to see what "auto events" are going on each week.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the dairy queen/value city location hosts car cruises begining in mid spring through mid fall every year. you can look in in fridays courrier journal (the local louisville, ky newspaper) in the extra section and see what, when, and where the car cruise locations are for that week. they are located in the "auto events" seftion.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
I guess we are lucky up here in New England as I found a list of Cruise Nights and Car events for the whole year. Most are within an hour from here. There has to be a minimum of 5 per night and some nights there could be 10 of cruises. Most of the cruise nights will end about the 1st of October up here. It is getting dark by about 7:30 now.
Dave

·
Registered
138 Posts
I make most of the Louisville cruises as well. I live just outside, less than 30 minutes. I also recommend the Somerset cruise. Always a ton of shoeboxes!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I make most of the Louisville cruises as well. I live just outside, less than 30 minutes. I also recommend the Somerset cruise. Always a ton of shoeboxes!
I live less than 30 min. from Somerset so I met up with Gene and Puzzley and a couple other of the guys from here Friday night and went back down on Saturday. There were alot of trifives around Saturday. Ended up being 1052 cars all together. Last cruise for the year. It starts back up in April. We will all have to meet up there next year.
Josh

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
8,867 Posts
Anyone know of a club in the Alabama or Georgia area?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts