·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First time in a 4th parade John. Mel56 threatened me if I didn't have it decorated as good as his car I couldn't go. I guess there is some award for best decorated group or something.

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Great photos Randy. Thanx for sharing. Just wondering, when it gets into the 90's in CA., is it also humid?? Where I live in NY, it's been high 80's-low 90's for about the past wk. or so, although it seems like longer. So humid, you can cut it with a knife.

·
Registered
67,790 Posts
great pics, thanks for sharing. looks like a big parade. :tu

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
After an early morning rain, the weather was absolutely gorgeous! And, after some reluctancy from club members I was able to get 9 cars to signup for Fremont's Fourth of July Parade.

When you can get the whole family involved in decorating and coming out to celebrate something like the 4th of July, to me, it's more fun than just a car show.

Here is my granddaughter with nieces of another club member, leadng our club in the parade.

·
KINGS X 56 = R.I.P. August 31, 2014Senior Member 2
2,885 Posts
Love the parade of Chevy's dressed up in Red, White and Blue. I salute you for an beautiful parade in honor of the 4th of July.

KINGS X 56

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Looks like a great time Randy.
You could have used a 98 Taurus and just covered it with flags.
No one would be the wiser. :sign0020:

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Great pics of all the trifives and all the folks.It doesn't get any better than that.Thanks for posting.:tu :tu :shakehands: :flag6:
Big Bob:flag4::bowtier:

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
One thing I like about you Americans is that you do everything with style and a lot of us can learn from you. This is great show of appreciation and respect.Well done to all of you Randy and not forgetting Captain Mel.

Heita!

:/=:

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
One thing I like about you Americans is that you do everything with style and a lot of us can learn from you. This is great show of appreciation and respect.Well done to all of you Randy and not forgetting Captain Mel.

Heita!

:/=:
Aye, Mister Seth.

We had a blast decorating the cars. And there's no way a ford would be running with this group!

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So Mel what about the award, did we win, did we win:cool0010::anim_46::happy0065::beer:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts