Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I had a question about the side trim on my 57 150, I have been looking around for a new one but I'm not having any luck finding anything. I can find the trim for the bel-air and the 210 but not the 150 that goes straight back similar to the 55's. My question is can I buy this piece or do I need to search for it, I have one on the car but it's not very smooth.
Any help with this would be great.
Thank You

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Someone on here may have one but the other option would be to send it to Gordon and sons (one of our sponsors) or a place that will straighten yours and buff it out.
Josh

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Just think.

People used to remove the 150 side stainless and through it away. Cause they wanted the Belair/210 trim instead.

OR. They junked the entire car in favor of a Belair or 210. Sad isn't it.

I know my friend Steve junked a couple 150s cause they were 150s. One car was a very nice 2-door Sedan that he scrapped in 1976.

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Try Harold Drake from Drakes restoration in California. I delt with him some 12 years ago for parts and he could sorce great parts for a really good price. Some of the trim was for a 57 2 dr wagon a friend had and he was missing all the 150 stainless and Harold managed to get it all in a1 condition. I hope he is still around. Otherwise you could try East Coast Chevy, Doylestown, Pa. Ask for Joe in parts section. He has the patients and goes that extra mile to help. I am in Australia and he has put in 110% effort to locate stuff for me. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
150 Molding

Is this for a 2 or 4 door, car or wagon? What pieces do you need, 1 piece, or all. I have one, 2 door, left side piece and I have a whole set for a 4 door. All for sale. If interested PM me.....................Larry :blowtiedb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts